Copper Stain Poultice
Copper Poultice is a ready to use, water-based poultice, which requires no mixing or special equipment. All you do is apply it, give it time to work, scrape off the dried material and wash the surface clean with water. COPPER POULTICE does the work, removing years worth of accumulated staining and restoring any surface to its former glory.
Interior & Exterior Use
- Removing Copper Stains From Masonry
- Patch Test First
- Approximately 35 - 50 sq. ft. per gallon, depending on the porosity of the surface.
- 5 gallon plastic pails
Data Sheet & MSDS
CAUTION When Using Copper Stain Poultice
- Wear Protective Clothing (Gloves & Goggles)
- If gets on skin or in eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- When Scraping Wear Dust Mask